The SDAPHCC and IAPMO are happy to announce the rescheduling of the previously postponed Continuing Education classes for plumbers.
The following classes have been rescheduled for the fall:
- Mitchell - October 19 - Highland Conference Center (note: new location)
- Rapid City - October 12 - Ramkota
- Rapid City - October 15 - Ramkota
- Sioux Falls - October 8 - Ramkota
- Sioux Falls - October 14 - Ramkota
- Spearfish - October 14 - Holiday Inn
- Watertown - October 13 - Watertown Events Center
Three Ways to Register
1. Online - Click Here to register online with IAPMO
2. Email - Click Here to download the registration form.
Complete the form with credit card payment and email the form to email@example.com
3. Mail - Click Here to download the registration form.
Complete the form and mail with credit card payment or check to
IAPMO at the address listed on the form.
For Those Who Were Preregistered
If you were preregistered for one of the postponed classes, your registration fee can be applied to either a rescheduled classroom date or the online course. To transfer your registration fee, please contact IAPMO at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-995-3000.
Important Class Information
- Attendees will be required to sign an attendance log and waiver.
- The course is also approved for Iowa Continuing Education Credit.
- Certificates of attendance can be downloaded within 45 days after your class completion.
- Attendees should bring a pen/pencil, a 2015 Plumbing Code Book, and their SD Plumbing License Number.
New COVID-19 Requirements
- Class size will be limited to properly maintain social distancing. Walk-in registrants will only be accepted if space allows.
- Pre-registration and contact information is required to adequately monitor class size and send notifications.
- Do not attend class if you are feeling ill or have knowingly been exposed to the virus. Please call the SDAPHCC office (605-271-7255) as soon as possible to cancel your registration. Your registration fee can either be refunded or applied to the online course.
- If the class has to be cancelled, an email will be sent to notify all class registrants. Please be sure to include a valid email address with your registration. Information will also be posted on the SDAPHCC website.
Online Course Still Available
For those who are unable to attend the classroom course, the online course is still available.
CLICK HERE to learn more and register.
For More Information
If you have questions, you may contact the SDAPHCC office at email@example.com or