Each March, the SDAPHCC, in partnership with IAPMO, offers continuing education courses for plumbing contractors and journeymen. Eighteen courses are scheduled across SD and northwest IA. These courses have been approved by the South Dakota Plumbing Commission and fulfill the continuing education for license renewal.
Registration information is mailed in January. The course fee is $80 per person.
Three Ways to Register
1. Online - Click Here to submit your online registration.
If you need assistance with your username and password,
please contact IAPMO at 708-995-3000).
2. Email or Mail - Click Here to download the Registration Form. Then scan and email it to
email@example.com or mail it to IAPMO at the address on the form
3. In Person - Bring your completed form and payment to the class.
Click Here to download the Registration Form (Subject to seat availability)
Continuing Education classes will be held in the following cities in March 2020:
- Aberdeen - March 5 - Holiday Inn Express
- Brookings - March 12 - Dakotah Lodge (formerly Days Inn)
- Huron - March 4 - Crossroads Hotel
- Mitchell - March 19 - MTI Technology Center
- Mobridge - March 4 - Wrangler Inn
- North Sioux City - March 11 - Community Center
- Pierre - March 3 - Ramkota Hotel
- Rapid City - March 9 (Last Name A-G) - Ramkota
- Rapid City - March 16 (Last Name H-M) - Ramkota
- Rapid City - March 24 (Last Name N-Z) - Ramkota
- Sioux Falls - March 5 (Last Name A-E) - Ramkota
- Sioux Falls - March 10 (Last Name F-K) - Ramkota
- Sioux Falls - March 18 (Last Name L-R) - Ramkota
- Sioux Falls - March 23 (Last Name S-Z) - Ramkota
- Spearfish - March 23 - Holiday Inn
- Watertown - March 16 - Watertown Events Center
- Winner - March 2 - Holiday Inn Express
- Yankton - March 3 - Best Western Kelly Inn
For Full Details - Click Here to download Course Flyer