Print This Page
The National and State Associations of Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Contractors are dedicated to the promotion, advancement, education and training of the industry for the protection of the health, safety, and comfort of society and the protection of the environment.Members of SDAPHCC receive numerous benefits to help them become more successful in their businesses.
The Benefits of Membership In SDAPHCC
- Educational seminars and training to improve contractor’s efficiency and profitability
- Annual state convention that provides education, product displays and social activities
- Annual summer golf outing that includes education and family activities
- Monthly publications from the state and national associations, the Pipechatter and Connections
- Approved apprenticeship program for plumbing and sheet metal apprentices
- Wide variety of publications and safety videos, labor calculator, business forms, business and technical manuals, free safety manuals
- Continuous legislative representation at the state and national levels
- Public awareness efforts, to promote public understanding of the industry and the professional contractors who are the industry
- Intra-industry Affairs – SDAPHCC participates with other industry groups, (Associated General Contractors, Electrical Contractors, etc) when solving problems of mutual concern
- State and Federal Agency liaison – working relationship with the SD State Plumbing Commission, the Department of Water and Natural Resources and the Federal Bureau of Apprenticeship Training
- Communication with manufacturers, suppliers and industry representatives
- Scholarships and awards
- Great opportunities for exchanging ideas and building strong relationships with others in this vital industry
- The PHCC Logo – our members are professional contractors. When you see the PHCC logo, you’re seeing the “Nation’s Best”.
Here's What Other South Dakota Contractors Say About
Membership in SDAPHCC...
|"SDAPHCC has helped us in our business by providing financial information—we've learned about all the cost of doing business and how to charge accordingly.
I'd recommend that all contractors join SDAPHCC for its apprenticeship program, business training and the great networking opportunities offered to our members."
PAUL TAECKER – ANDOR, INC./TAECKER
PLUMBING & HEATING
|"Our business takes advantage of the resources SDAPHCC has to offer—the lobbying on our industry's behalf, the quality educational seminars, and the training and safety materials.
Our organization looks out for the interests of small business. But the chance to network with other contractors and learn more about this business are two of the major benefits of joining."
GREG HARTMAN – WOLFF'S PLUMBING & HEATING
|"The SDAPHCC resources and seminars are valuable…but SDAPHCC has helped me develop important relationships with other contractors and suppliers—that's the #1 reason for joining."
DWAYNE KLARENBEEK – MIDWESTERN
Sioux Falls, SD