You're Not Alone
As a member of SDAPHCC, you no longer have to face the challenges of operating a business without help. You are part of a highly respected state and national organization, where help is just a phone call away.
When industry problems arise, whether on a local or state level, you can work toward solving them from a position of strength based on numbers. As a SDAPHCC member, you have the opportunity to discuss mutual problems by other professional contractors.
SDAPHCC Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Educational seminars and training to improve efficiency and profitability
- Annual state convention that provides education, product displays and networking opportunities
- Monthly publications from the state and national association
- Approved apprenticeship program for plumbing, HVAC, and sheet metal apprentices
- A wide variety of publications and safety videos, labor calculator, business forms, business and technical manuals, and free safety manuals
- Continuous legislative representation at the state and national levels
- Public awareness efforts, to promote understanding of the industry
- Participation with other industry groups to solve problems of mutual concern
- State and Federal Agency liaison - SDAPHCC has a working relationship with the SD State Plumbing Commission, the Department of Water and Natural Resources and the Federal Bureau of Apprenticeship Training
- Communication with manufacturers, suppliers, and industry representatives
- Scholarships and awards
- Great opportunities for exchanging ideas and building strong relationships with others in the industry
- The PHCC Logo - When you see the PHCC logo, you're seeing the "Nation's Best"
- Access to a wealth of information and benefits from the National Association of Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Contractors - Click Here to learn more!
Here's What Other SD Contractors Say About Membership in SDAPHCC...
"SDAPHCC has helped us in our business by providing financial information—we've learned about all the cost of doing business and how to charge accordingly.
I'd recommend that all contractors join SDAPHCC for its apprenticeship program, business training and the great networking opportunities offered to our members."
Paul Taecker – Andor, Inc/Taecker Plumbing & Heating
"Our business takes advantage of the resources SDAPHCC has to offer - the lobbying on our industry's behalf, the quality educational seminars, and the training and safety materials.
Our organization looks out for the interests of small business. But the chance to network with other contractors and learn more about this business are two of the major benefits of joining."
Greg Hartman, Wolff's Plumbing & Heating
"The SDAPHCC resources and seminars are valuable…but SDAPHCC has helped me develop important relationships with other contractors and suppliers—that's the #1 reason for joining."
Dwayne Klarenbeek, Midwestern Mechanical, Inc.
Sioux Falls, SD
Learn more about the benefits of membership