Journeyman Plumber - HASE Plumbing
A Plumber Journeyman works day-to-day on assigned plumbing tasks. Provides guidance and direction to apprentices/helpers working under him/her. Ensures job quality and customer satisfaction is maintained in every stage of the project. Interacts with upper management and other trades to build lasting relationships. Creates the type of positive environment that works to maintain a sufficient and qualified work force. Reports to the cognizant foreman and operates under specific supervision.
What We Are Looking For:
· Minimum of 5 years of residential and/or commercial plumbing experience
· Journeyman plumber license
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Valid driver license
· Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screening.
What We Offer:
· Competitive pay (negotiated depending on experience)
· Health/Dental/Vision insurance
· 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
· Training opportunities for both professional and technical skills
· Company vehicle and gas provided
If you interested in joining our Team you may contact Derek Efraimson at Hase Plumbing 1-605-226-2545 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org