Journeyman/Master Plumber - Ferguson
Journeyman Plumber/Master Plumber
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Journeyman Plumber/Master Plumber in the upper Midwest region. If you enjoy a flexible schedule, traveling, and providing great customer service coupled with an interest in contributing directly to the bottom line of a multi-billion dollar organization, this is the position for you!
As Journeyman Plumber/Master Plumber, you will:
- Perform all functions of water meter installation.
- Perform plumbing repair and new installation work.
- Prompt and reliable attendance.
- Develop positive working relationships with coworkers, supervisors and company management
- Travel is required, up to 80% of the time (This position currently covers Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, Illinois, and Wisconsin)
- Mileage reimbursement is offered for all business miles
- Daily per diem offered during travel
- Extra PTO days awarded based on travel days
Plumbing skills and license required.
In addition, a successful Journeyman Plumber/Master Plumber will possess the following:
- Great mechanical skills and willingness to learn new things.
- Ability to verbally communicate with management, city officials, on site customers and other employees.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation is a must.
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, leadership, and match skills.
- Proficient with standard office equipment and equipment that is industry specific.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines. Shall demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
As a large, successful company who prides itself on its stability, Ferguson is able to offer a competitive benefits package. In addition to travel benefits and a generous compensation package, which includes potential for commission, various vendor incentive plans and an employee discount, we offer the following: medical (three plans to choose from), dental, vision, disability, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (holidays, vacation, sick, personal, and floating holidays), recognition programs, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
Ferguson has a unique culture and a tradition of supporting civic, cultural, educational and environmental activities. The company is committed to the highest standards of ethics, from helping customers select green product solutions to providing a safe and secure workplace environment. Ferguson is committed to growth - of their business, their people, and their support of the communities in which they do business.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Resumes/questions can be sent to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent Management Coordinator
Ferguson, a Wolseley company
12500 Jefferson Avenue - Newport News, VA 23602