Apprentice Plumber - Hander Inc.
Hander Inc. Plumbing & Heating is currently seeking Apprentice Plumbers to join our growing company. We are committed to providing excellent service in commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential plumbing and heating. Our mission is to provide total client satisfaction while maintaining efficient, cost effective service.
Position Title: Apprentice Plumber
Reports To: Foreman
Pay Grade: Non-Exempt
This individual will work under the direction of a Journeyman Plumber assisting in the assembly, installation, and repair plumbing and piping systems.
- Measure, cut, thread and assemble new pipe, placing the assembled pip in hangers or other supports
- Cut or drill holes in walls or floors to accommodate the passage of pipes
- Assist Journeyman Plumbers in the layout, assembly, and installation of plumbing and piping systems
- Requisition tools and equipment, select type and size of pipe, and collect and transport materials and equipment to work site
- Mount brackets and hangers on walls and ceilings to old pipes
- Other duties as assigned
- Current and valid driver's license
- Good communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Mechanical Ability/Construction Experience
- Willingness to learn
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Immediate long term employment with no overnight travel required
- Excellent competitive wages depending on your experience
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Group health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
Apply at https://www.hander.com/careers or at our office in person.
Hander Inc Plumbing & Heating
2407 W 5th St, #109
Sioux Falls, SD 57104