SDAPHCC is proud to offer apprentices the ability to obtain their training through an online e-Learning program.
This is a four year program composed of two elements: On-The-Job Training and Education Instruction.
On-The-Job Training is supplied by the apprentice's employer. Apprentices are required to complete 8,000 hours.
The Educational Instruction consists of on-line courses paired with textbooks. The National PHCC Education Foundation supplies and manages the eLearning instruction.
The curriculum is approved by the Federal Bureau of Apprenticeship Training (BAT). All apprentices are registered with the BAT. The program is also approved for Post 9/11 Veteran's Education Benefits.
SDAPHCC provides the following services to program participants:
- Meet with the apprentice to explain the program and enroll them
- Provide curriculum and textbook
- Manage all federal, state, and local registrations
- Monitor and communicate apprentice progress
- Award Certificate of Completion
- Notify federal, state, and local agencies of completion
- Provide Davis-Bacon verification if requested.
$150 - One time enrollment fee per apprentice, plus $22.40 monthly fee per apprentice
$1000 - textbook and tuition fee per apprentice, per year
Apprentices should be computer literate and have access to on-line content.
How to Enroll an Apprentice
To enroll your apprentice, contact Kristie Brunick at the SDAPHCC office
Phone: 605-271-7255 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.